Solution for Custom Menu Auto Converted Error in qTranslate-X

April 25, 2016

Recently We have used WordPress plugin qTranslate-X to make one of our client’s site multilingual. We added the language English and Greek language URL manually. But it was automatically converting to current language URL even though the URL was set manually. Here is the exclusive Solution for Custom Menu Auto Converted Error in qTranslate-X:


The solution is actually stated in their FAQ section:


And here is how we set the 2 language URL in menu:


Hope you found it helpful. Plz left a comment if you like it.


You May Also Like…


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.